Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service
AgoraCosmopolitan Dating
Pr3ttyblk40 46 / F
"I'M NOT PAYING FOR A MEMBERSHIP, AdultFriendFinder "
McDonough, Georgia, United States
 
Standard Member
Last Visit: More than 3 months
Member Since: April 16, 2017

To view all of
Pr3ttyblk40's photos
Sign up now!
Still not a member of AgoraCosmopolitan Dating?
Sign up for FREE now, so you can view Pr3ttyblk40's photos, and thousands more!
  • 23,487 Members Online NOW!*
  • 125,383 New photos this week!
  • 118,125,951 Active Members!*
Friends Network
readyslg74
Online NOW!
Mississippi, United States
whome9889
Georgia, United States
royakty
Alabama, United States
tonyextraordinay
Georgia, United States
K1n9j4y
Georgia, United States
NappyFriend
Georgia, United States
SexyMF73
Georgia, United States
sirk6211
Georgia, United States
Mrbip404
Georgia, United States
 
Status
Pr3ttyblk40 46/F
McDonough, Georgia
Introduction
I keep getting asked why I am having a hard time finding a long term fwb situation and the reason is because I have a preference and standards, which the majority of yall men do not. 1 I have to find you somewhat attractive, 2 I do not fuck with married or attached men and 3 I don't fuck outside my race and I don't fuck with blackmen who fuck outside their race so with that being said and that's about 98% of yall men on here, that leaves me with only 2% which is slim pickings. Yall don't have like what I said but it is what it is, and I'll just continue watch some of the videos and pics..

Information
  • 46 / female
  • McDonough, Georgia, United States
Sexual Orientation:
Straight / Prefer not to say
Looking For:  Men
Birthdate: July 29, 1976
Relocate?: Maybe/Yes
Marital Status: Single
Height: 5 ft 8 in / 172-175 cm
Body Type: A little extra padding
Smoking: I'm a non-smoker
Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker
Drugs: I don't use drugs
Education: Some college
Race: Black
Religion: Other
Have Children: Yes. We live together.
Want Children: Prefer not to say
Bra Size: 38 / 85
Speaks: English
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Medium
Glasses or Contacts: None
My Trophy Case: