Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service
AgoraCosmopolitan Dating
NaughtyNurse126 54 / F
"Think Sexy! Be Sexy!!"
Forest Grove, Oregon, United States
Gold Member
Last Visit: Today

To view all of
NaughtyNurse126's photos
Sign up now!
Still not a member of AgoraCosmopolitan Dating?
Sign up for FREE now, so you can view NaughtyNurse126's photos, and thousands more!
  • 43,231 Members Online NOW!*
  • 112,665 New photos this week!
  • 121,454,962 Active Members!*
NaughtyNurse126 54/F
Forest Grove, Oregon
Boldness is sexy, especially when it’s done with a wink
I tallied the vote on>>> Are all nurses naughty? 98% voted YES. The other 2% met Nurse Ratchet LOL I work in healthcare and work long hours, but when I need some stress relief I try to find some kind of naughty with the right person. Working through the pandemic was interesting to say the least. Glad it has slowed down and Covid seems to be not so crazy like 3 years ago. Many ask..."are you really a nurse?" The answer is YES! LOL Others you get naughty with the doctors? Doctors in my hospital are either old, boring or married. My favorites at the hospital are fireman that stop in bringing patients to us. If you are a Fireman you already have bonus points! Can you fit my top 10 List...if so message me 1. Height is important since I am tall...anything over 6'0 2. Enjoy kinky and naughty times 3. Have a job 4. Have your own money....since mine isn't an option 5. Enjoy to be shirtless and have a great chest for me to lay my head on 6. Make me moan 7. Make me breathless 8. enjoy a woman in sexy lingerie 9. enjoy receiving oral as much as giving it 10. Be real, respectful and ready to meet if you fit into my top 10 list Added bonus items to my list: A. I am not on here to watch cams of guys....I want to get to know and meet B. I am hesitant on exchanging numbers because mostly men want more photos of me and more videos ("Something just for them." C. I am not one here to randomly meet and have sex...I am looking for way more than just to be used for a random sex encounter. D. I dont need or want pics of a mens equipment without ever seeing his face or clothed body E. All of the above (Great answer!!). LOL My thinking goes deeply naughty... The only reason I would kick you out of my bed...Would be to enjoy you on the floor!

My Ideal Person 1. Be Tall
2. Be fit
3. Be hot and sexy
4. Be funny
5. Be adventurous
6. Be naughty
7. Have manners
8. Be ready to rock my world

Have you ever had cybersex?:
No way. I only want skin on skin.

View more of NaughtyNurse126's responses

  • 54 / female
  • Forest Grove, Oregon, United States
Sexual Orientation:
Looking For:  Men
Birthdate: January 26, 1969
Relocate?: Maybe/Yes
Marital Status: Divorced
Height: 5 ft 11 in / 180-182 cm
Body Type: Athletic
Smoking: I'm a non-smoker
Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker
Drugs: I don't use drugs
Education: BA/BS (4 years college)
Occupation: Nurse
Race: Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
Have Children: Yes. We live together.
Want Children: No
Bra Size: 38 / 85 C
Speaks: English
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Medium
Eye Color: Brown
Glasses or Contacts: None
My Trophy Case: